Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Mr. Incredible

I just have to say that I am so in love with my husband. The other night he went to bed at eight o'clock...or tried, rather. I stayed up with Ruby, trying to get her to sleep and then finish a project or two. So I'm on the couch at nine o'clock with Ruby fast asleep in my arms and I get a text from my husband in the bedroom. The message asked when I was coming to bed. I lay down next to Sam and he says that he cannot fall asleep without me. Two minutes later I have my daughter and my husband asleep. I was just so flattered that he can't fall asleep unless I am next to him.

Sam is pretty incredible. He is Branch President now, so he is gone or occupied a lot of the time. He works a full time job to support our family, serves in the National Guard at least one weekend a month and is still working on his schooling to be an anestesiologist. Sam also tries to find time to improve his talents, like playing piano and building things. On top of all of that he is a thoughtful and loving husband and a great father to our little gem. I don't know how he does it, but he does and he rarely complains.

When we got married I never thought I could love Sam anymore than I already did, but now, a year later, I can say that I love him so much more. I need him in every way and I don't know what I would do without my Mr. Incredible.

1 comment:

Cherie and Jeff said...

I know what you mean...I have my own Mr. Incredible here!!
I don't know all you know about Sam but I have always thought he was great!!!
I am sooooo glad for both of you!
Hugs