Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby #2


Baby Zollman #2 gave us a great picture at the midwife's office the other day. You can see both legs and arms. I think he or she is sucking their fingers and you can't see it in this picture of a picture, but the ear is visible as well. Our little one has a strong heartbeat and is looking great. It's so weird. With Ruby I was right on and could tell you just what the baby should weigh and look like at whatever day of whatever week I was at the time (which I kept rigorous track of), but I am so distracted during this pregnancy so far that I had to ask the midwife how far along I was. Oops. I will have to look at the calendar more closely. We are so excited to welcome another little one in October. The official due date is October 22nd. So Sam will have a child born in his birth month and I will have one born in mine. How wonderful! That makes it easy to remember. Anyways, for those wondering, I feel wonderful. I have had little to no morning sickness, thank goodness. The midwife said the baby is doing a lot of major developing right now and so I feel drained constantly. The fact that three days after we moved into the house we started remodeling doesn't help with that either. By the way, the living room is coming right along. I will post about that in a couple days when I have all of the before and after pictures ready to go. So I feel great, just tired and we are so excited. Sam is so cute. He wants a girl this time. We will see what Heavenly FAther is sending us.

2 comments:

Liza said...

Congratulations on baby #2!!
Exciting news, I'm so happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

Laura and Sam! Congrats! I was just looking at my blog and noticed you made a comment and then it clicked that you probably had a blog too!! I'm so happy to have found your blog! I'll keep watching to see what you will be having. Miss you and hope everything is going well!