Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Yesterday was our second anniversary and although I did not remember that yesterday was THE day we still managed to make it special. Seriously, how pregnant and brain dead am I that I did not remember my own anniversary. I blame it on the pregnancy, which means I blame it on Sam. We laughed at the fact that I have been pregnant for both of our anniversaries and we did get pregnant on our honeymoon (which was followed by a miscarriage), so maybe we were even pregnant on the evening of our sealing. Weird, sad and funny all at the same time. Maybe that was even an overshare for you all, but we got a kick out of it.

To celebrate this wonderous anniversary we went all out and ate at the finest restaurant our budget could afford. That's right, we ate McDonald's ;) Then we went two blocks uptown to the Strand and watched Iron Man 2 for only nine dollars. Great movie, by the way. It was way better than the first.

Truly we had a great night. I'm married to the most wonderful man. He works so hard to provide for and care for his family. He also was not offended that I did not remember the anniversary either, which is wonderful as well. Love you dear.

1 comment:

Cherie and Jeff said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are sooooooooo happy and excited for you!!!!
Hugs...lots of em!!!
Cherie and Jeff