Friday, April 1, 2011

All about Anna

Anna and Ruby have been best friends since the beginning. I mean really good friends. Can't ya tell. Yep, lots of love here. Beautiful sisters. They really do play together often and Annalyse smiles the brightest when Ruby is around. Of course, she also sleeps the soundest when Ruby ISN"T around. Ruby is a great helper. She likes to dress and undress her sister alot. Ruby is bringing the '80's aerobic exercise look back. Kisses for Anna. Happy Baby! Big girl! What's that? We have beautiful and happy babies. So cute.
Thank Heaven for beautiful, healthy and happy baby girls.

3 comments:

Cherie and Jeff said...

Reminds me of that song...Thank heaven for little girls...
I can't believe how much she has grown...Ruby too! You, Sam and Heavenly Father make beautiful babies. Hugs to you all!
We love ya
Cherie and Jeff

PS...We hope to be home soon. We will have tails between our legs...may seem a bit fickle...but we gotta do what we gotta do.
Hugs

Christopher & Melissa said...

I love love love your blog! I hope you remember who I am...hehe. I just wanted to let you know that you have the most precious girls ever! I am so happy for you! Who would have thought we'd have some much in store for us?

Miss you! Thanks for blogging! I love it!

Sarah Skinner said...

Beautiful Pictures! The girls are so wonderful!