Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Children

Here are a few choice moments and Rubyisms from the past few days.

I asked Ruby to pick up puzzle pieces before we could leave to go to grandma's. She leaned down and picked up only two. I asked her once again. She looked at me and said, "my back hurts," followed by a grin. How does a two year old know that trick?

Ruby found our temple recommends on the desk last Saturday and brought them to us, saying,"Mama Dada Temple." She is so smart. I honestly have not spent much time talking about the temple, other than showing her our wedding pictures. I certainly did not explain to her about temple recommends. So smart.

Everyday, I sit Annalyse next to Ruby at mealtime and everyday she screams when Ruby touches her or her chair. Today, I was sitting right next to Anna and Ruby reached over and grabbed Anna's chair. I immediately heard, "MaMaMaMa" from Anna. She is only nine months old and tattling on her sister. To make it even funnier Ruby puts her hands over her eyes everytime she gets caught. Apparently, she thinks that I won't be able to find her if she covers her eyes.

Ruby also has a new phrase. If you ask her to do something she says,"Oh, Yeah, Uh Huh." Every time. Hilarious. I wish you could hear it.

I love my girls!

1 comment:

hoosiergirl said...

Gosh I miss those baby days! That was cute reading about Ruby covering her eyes...LOL Matt would do that when he thought he was going to get in "trouble"! I know you enjoy those girls...treasure every second...it goes way too fast! I would take sleepless nights and diapers any day just to hold my babies again...
((hugs))