Thursday, July 28, 2011

Friends and Flowers

Mindy invited Ashlee, Jocelyn the girls and I to the Botanical Gardens since Ashlee is here visiting. Thanks Mindy.

Beautiful Rainbow of flowers.
There was a 60's theme. It was kind of fun.

This was my favorite flower of the day.
The desert area was definitely without color.
See what I mean.
I asked Mindy to pose and this is what she gave me.
They were so cute, just peering into the coy pond.
Love my girls.
So glad to have you back in Indiana, Ashlee and Jocelyn.


Groovy.



Peek-a-boo





We had a great day hanging out with flowers and great friends.
P.S. I would like to direct your attention to the button at the right, which says "pathological picture taker"...so true.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

That looks like you had a beautiful time! By the way Pathological Picture taker? I think I am too! I get like 4 in each pose haha. I see how time flies so fast and how precious it is. Enjoying God's creations, including our little people (children) goes by so fast and I'm so blessed to have known a snipet of the love God has for us! Btw, where is this botanical garden? Looks really pretty fun!

The Casa Hunt said...

The B.G. of Ft. Wayne is so neat! It's great to see Mindy on your blog. I hope she's doing great! I loved the pics of you and the girls what a bunch of pretty ladies!