Thursday, July 21, 2011

DIY

I tried to tackle some DIY projects this week. Here is part of our new wall decor in our bedroom. Since all four of us share the same bedroom for now I decided to devote some of the wall space to the girls. Besides look how cute and colorful this is.
Of course, we needed another frame for the rest of the bows.
Speaking of hair accessories, I have fallen in love with rosettes lately. They are just so feminine and shabby chic. I found a tutorial online and here is the finished product. So fun.

Sam took this out of the vent in our bedroom before he remodeled it. He wanted it to be a wall hanging, so one year later I finally painted it and now it is ready to hang.

1 comment:

Cherie and Jeff said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! Love the hair bows!!! My sister in law makes all her girls hair accessories. She is so creative...just like you!!! Hugs. Love you guys!