Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our Jungle










We planted a garden for the first time this year. We had hoped to plant one last summer, but we were newlyweds and we just never seemed to find the time or energy for planting a garden. So, we were determined to actually have a garden this year. My parents, Sarah's family, Mindy and my parents' neighbor and Sam and I all decided to plant a massive garden out at my parents' house. There is such a variety of vegetables and we have been so proud of the progress our garden has made. The peas were the first thing to come in and they seem to be unending. Soon, our forty-some tomato plants will be all set to go as well. We are crazy, I know. We got a little carried away with the tomatoes. We plan on making all kinds of things like salsa and spaghetti sauce. Anyway, I just thought I would brag a little abou our beautiful garden. At first glance it just looks like a massive jungle of green vines and tall green plants.

No comments: