Monday, July 6, 2009

Whole New World

I have been putting this blogging thing off for a long while yet because I didn't think I had the time. Well, here I am on my first day of being a housewife. My last day at my job of almost two years was last Thursday. It was a little bittersweet. I will miss all of my coworkers and a few of the clients.

I've decided I really need to make a "to do" list. I need some projects to focus on here at home because all I can keep thinking about is what I need to do at the office. Oops, I don't work there anymore. It really is a free feeling, that is until the bank account starts running low. Oh well. I'm excited for this new adventure. Pardon me for going back and forth on this one. I'm still sorting through the emotions of it all. Being pregnant and all adds a whole new complicated twist to the world of emotions.

Our blog title will be changing soon. We will be adding another girl to the title. Ruby is coming soon and I am so excited. Excited to meet my little girl and finally see who she looks like. Excited to reclaim my body and make some improvements. And excited to hold her. I read a really funny article in the Parents magazine at the doctor's office the other day. It was a new mom writing an apology letter. The letter is written to her parts of her body that had to change and altar and also to her husband. My favorite line was "I apologize to my husband. These boobs are working boobs now. They are not exclusively for you anymore." If I ever find the article I will post it. It was halarious. I'm sure we will have many stories to tell in the coming months.

No comments: