Monday, October 26, 2009

Chili Cook Off


Aunt Sandra invited me to be part of the Wolf Lake Chili Cook Off to help raise money for the Wolf Lake Hospital. How fun! For weeks now we have been eating different variations of chili and I don't think we will be eating it again for a while.

There were six entries. I was number five (great number!). The whole family went, Parents, Mindy, Joey, Sam, Ruby and I. I must say that we had the largest following out of everyone there. :)

The judge's choice award went to Betsy, but she and I were tied for People's Choice, but one vote later and I was awarded the trophy. My name will be engraved later. I tell ya, it's the simple things, but I was so excited to go home from the chili cook off with a trophy. Vote for #5!!!

1 comment:

Toni23 said...

hey hey!! add me or whatever you do on a blog.... tonimichellemeyer.com
there you guys go.. mom is going to make a family one later i guess?