Monday, October 19, 2009

Three Little Punkins...Kind Of


So I saw this idea in a scrapbooking magazine for a fall baby picture. You set your baby in the middle of two pumpkins and then the title of the scrapbook page is "Three Little Punkins". I was so excited to try it. I have been waiting for the perfect day. Well, here's how it went. Here is the first picture. If you are wondering why her eye is pink it's because I got dirt in it when I tried to move the flowers.

In this picture she is cold and the wind is blowing across her face


She was literally trying to roll away. And yet I didn't give up yet.


Finally a smile, but only two of the three "punkins".


I don't even know about this one. We will just try again next year.

1 comment:

Sarah Skinner said...

Ruby is so darling! What a fun memory- pumpkins, mums, wind, cold, and dirt in the eye! I've enjoyed all of your posts. I haven't checked for a while and was shocked to see so many! But so grateful to see what's going on! Wish I were at Emmatown with you. I get so into those auctions. It's hard not to raise your hand and beat the person across the way who wants the same thing you do. He He He. I love the competition. :-) You guys have been busy. Bring some of that apple butter with you so we can sample! Looks so yummy. Love you all.