Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas 2011

Here are the girls just after presents and breakfast on Christmas morning. They are waiting for mom and dad to get ready for church. Can you tell Ruby got lip gloss in her stocking? It's all over her face.
I don't know what I did to Annalyse, but she is not happy.
Getting over it.
We bought Sam his very own Transformer for Christmas. He didn't know what to do first, play with his toy or put together Ruby's big nursery gift. He was slightly torn. But let me tell you he plays with that toy at least once a day.
Here is Ruby's big nursery set from us. There were so many pieces. Guess we should have put it together before Christmas.
The girls really didn't know where to start on Christmas morning. Ruby just wanted her daddy to open his present from her...
so that she could play with it. That's right, Ruby wasn't satisfied with the Transformer so she got her dad a baby for Christmas. And it couldn't be just any ol' babydoll from the store. It had to either have a carrier or a bottle. Only the best for her daddy.
Our little elfbaby.
What a big girl...and still cute. I made a poinsetta bow for her hair to match the outfit.
Too cute.

2 comments:

Cherie and Jeff said...

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL!!!!!! I feel like Lawrence Welk...he always said that! haha. We love looking at the pics and reading about your great family times. Such a fantastic family adventure you are having. Sure love you.
Hugs
Cherie and Jeff

Sara and the Boys said...

Fun! I really need to post about Christmas it just seems to take too long to get pictures to load and they are best part. I am totally more than willing to blog about sister Nessels product; although I don't know how many people read my blog. Also do you know Abbey Friend? Now Abbey Niebel (she married Nic Niebel), she has a blog called The Naptime Report she might be interested in helping out too if you need more bloggers :)Anyway it was good to ear from you and I am glad you blog so I can keep tabs on your family :) I am trying to blog more but obviously haven't succeeded much. I totally admire the moms who can be a mom and blog. Kyle has preschool 4 days a week for two hours maybe I should do it then; I think I will try :) Talk to ya later, Sara