Monday, January 9, 2012

Zollman Five

We have been the Zollman four for a little over a year now, but that is about to change. We are soon to be the Zollman five. Sam and I were trying to wait for baby number three, but Heavenly Father planned life a differently for us. Yay!!!! We will be graced with Baby #3 in August. It's crazy how fast our family is growing. Life is great, stressful, but great. I was just telling Sam last night that we face a lot of challenges by having a very young family,(e.i. no money, no sleep, no money) but I would so much rather have these joyous challenges than different ones. At the same time, please allow me some room for venting in the future. After all, we will have three children under the age of three so there will be plenty to vent about, but for now I am not going to worry. I am just happy and telling myself that I can do this. We can do this! ;)

3 comments:

Cherie and Jeff said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!! We are excited for you both. LOVE the picture here...is it taken on the steps at your house? Are you moving into ALL the house soon? God bless ya...we sure love ya.
Hugs a lot.
Cherie and Jeff

The Casa Hunt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Casa Hunt said...

Congratulations!!!