Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Hubby

My wonderful hubby bought us a Minivan last night so that I did not have to climb through the back hatch of the old Pacifica to get a third child in the car. He is so good to me. We decided that this was a must with our growing family, only to have the car he was driving break down on him this morning on the way to National Guard training. How unfair for him. I am at home with a beautiful, running vehicle and he is stuck on a highway fixing a car. I love my husband so much. He deserves a car that runs. It's been two years now of non-running vehicles for him. But the dilemma is now that we just bought a nice vehicle with a nice payment so we are not able to get him an actual nice car. I love you, Sam Zollman. I will make it up to you.

1 comment:

Cherie and Jeff said...

He is a good guy. I am sure when he considers it he feels much better knowing his wife and two and one on the way children have a better vehicle while he is gone. Love you Laura. I will pray for you to be able to both be safe and happy.
Hugs a lot to all of you.
Cherie(and Jeff)