Sunday, March 13, 2011

What a Week

What a week!!! Two mile markers for my girls. First, Ruby found her elbow and second, Anna, rolled over. So exciting!!! I'm so proud of my girls. Even more exciting was spending the week with the Skinners. My brave sister came up to Indiana for one last time with her five children in tow. She gave plenty of wanted and needed sisterly wisdom and taught me to make hair bows so I don't have to spend a fortune bows for my girls. It was a great time. A crazy, but great time. There were seven and sometimes eight children at my mom and dad's house for the week. Four and sometimes five of those kiddos were little girls fighting over the dollys and play phones. It was great. They are all safely back home. Love you Skinners.

On a super sad note, our friends, the Shorts left to move to Utah. We love and miss them so much. Love you Shorts family.

1 comment:

Cherie and Jeff said...

What Short Family left to move to Utah? Are they going out to live and be near Ginny Mapes...I don't remember her last name now. She was a good friend of my moms. I am sure I know the Shorts...was it Penny or her son?
Anyway, GREAT JOB TO RUBY!!!
Awesome work to her sister...hey I can tell you it gets hard to roll over when you get like me too! I am so happy when I can!!! haha.
We miss seeing you all so much. Can the Skinners not come visit anymore? Why is it one last time? Or did I just read it like that?
We love ya...hugs to all.
Cherie(and Jeff)