Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where is Ruby's Elbow?

As previously posted, Ruby has had a heck of a time finding her elbow. When I ask Ruby where her elbow is she points to her wrist and says 'elbow', but when I ask her where her wrist is she points to her wrist and calls it her elbow. Today Ruby finally found her elbow!!!!!!!! I was almost as excited to find her elbow as I was when she first rolled over. Oh, the mommy moments.

Here's another funny moment today which I owe to my preschool swim class. I was teaching this little boy to swim on his back and then his front and as he struggled he said very matter-of-factly that "it's the water that's the problem." Too bad we can't learn to swim without water.

2 comments:

Cherie and Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherie and Jeff said...

I couldn't spell in the other post so thought I would try again.
Congrats to Ruby on finding her elbow. Your elbow is in an awkward place to see it when you are just little...of course, I haven't tried to find mine lately...haha.
So great to hear about all the highlights of your lives.
Hugs
Cherie and Jeff